Saturday, June 5, 2010

SUMMERTIME AGAIN!!

Well here we go.....starting off a very busy summer. I look at the calendar and just cringe. But I know it will be filled with lots of family togetherness and I'm sooo looking forward to my hubby being a big part of it this year. He is done with classes and almost done playing the drums, so we get to have him around more. So we have drivers ed for the oldest every day of the week for two hours a day and her work hours at the Childrens Farm and baseball one to two times a week for the youngest. Amy's activities will have to wait for fall. If I have any need to do anything, I will have to squueeeze it in somewhere.

One of my latest consumptions of the mind, is quilting. That is, at the moment. I tend to have some attention deficit problems and can't seem to stay on task. I usually have so many projects going around in my head that I don't know which to do first. And so many "to do's" that NEED to be done. List making is something I'm getting better at but have not perfected. One of the things I'd like to do more is this blog, but can't seem to find the time to change the background, think cleaver thoughts, or even tell anyone that I'm blogging....does anyone even read this thing? probably not, because I don't do it enough. So that is going on the list....tell people about the blog, think of interesting things to write about... hee hee...I'm cracking myself up. And, I think I was talking about quilting....maybe this blog should be called "diary of a victim of A.D.D." or "diary of the focus deprived".

2 comments:

Terri said...

see look how clever you already ARE! I read your blog (you know every 6 months when it's updated - tee hee, couldn't resist). Seriously though I have it on my own blogs sidebar so it moves up to the top of my blog list when it's updated. You can "invite" readers through the customize option on your blog and making it default to "public" would allow people to find it randomly. LOVE YOU! busy, busy, busy summer -I <3 summers! so glad the WHOLE fam will get to be together more!

Jena Webber said...

Yes, Val. I subscribe to your RSS feed, which means that I get a notice if you are posting. So, good to have you up and blogging again. Quilting is fun--glad you are doing it. I'm sidetracked with planning for the graduation party. Are you planning on coming?