Monday, February 1, 2010
Saving Big!
Well I saved $8 with my coupons today....that seemed like a big deal until my daughter said...."is that all?, that one lady save $160 and only had to pay .25..." boy that kind of bursted my bubble a little...but I figure $8 is better than saving nothing at all.... 8 bucks is 8 bucks.... I am going to go to a class thing at the library in May to listen to a coupon lady.... all I know is that it is very time consuming and that cashiers do NOT like to see you coming with a bunch of coupons. Mine today growled at me "you don't have any duplicates, do you????" yikes... said no, I know the rules..... guess where I was shopping for all you locals? you guessed it Woodman's. Well can't type much my fingers are numb....waiting for spring... where is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
NEver despise even $1.00 saved. That's great! I do not use coupons. That's a choice that I've made, but I admire those who do! You have to invest a few hours a week of planning in order to save a lot of money.
I tend to buy in bulk and on sale items and make the rest from scratch. If you ever get coupons for organic products, let me know.
I love the button pic. That must be a decent camera! (now I'm jealous)
Cleaned up the craft room--ready for another messy craft day!
woo $8! it would be a big deal to the kids if they were being GIVEN 8 bucks! :) lol
I love the buttons...so many pretty colors...
Post a Comment