Tuesday, October 20, 2009
HELLOOOOOO!!!!
Hey I decided that maybe I should put a new post on since it's been ....how many months???? wow!.... As everyone knows we have a new dog.... (puppy) a huge puppy....7 months old....I gave him one of Jeremy's old boots and within the first 3 minutes he had the velcro strap ripped off and within 2 more minutes he had a hole torn out of the side....he loved the thing. He ran and ran and ran with it in his teeth swinging back and forth. He is rather a cute little guy although he has been really expensive. We just had to take him for his third vet visit in the last three weeks......he digested rat poison. So now he is on vitamin K....which reminds me, I should actually go out and give him his pills before things get crazy and I forget....don't want to forget that. I tried to take video of him running back and forth all crazy on the line....but it was really blurry for some reason....maybe because he had just put his nose on the lens... :-) Gotta go....I'm making Barbie clothes this week....I need Lucy's help for that.... yikes....it's hard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment