Monday, June 15, 2009

Starting over.....

Well....I was on the "other" blog place.....and questionable ads appeared and that has always been a fear for me as why I've never really invited anyone but my family to the site. So I thought I would change my blogging place and give this a whirl.....I finally made it a little more personalized....it only took...about 1 hour or more...not too bad...not that it looks as nice as Terri's, but I know yours was a gift... hee hee.....I have some extended family that could do it, but they would probably charge me.....hee hee....So, let me know what you think....

3 comments:

Terri said...

I love the blog. Yeah I get annoyed with those same sketchy ads on facebook too. Go figure they charge you to get rid of them - ugh!

Hey will you remind me when your birthday is? besides me just wanting to know my daughter was baffled that I didn't know it. she kept asking for birthdays to write on a list so she could remember and all i could remember was mom, dad, siblings and niece/nephews (which isn't too shabby for this feeble mind) wink wink

Gramma Skeddle said...

I like the blog too...! very nice

singtothelord2 said...

not too bad for an amateur. The picture is the one I took in the back yard one morning when it was full of fog...it is actually a colored picture if you look at the slide you can see it's yellow...weird, huh?